Friday, October 31, 2008

The Road Ahead


I have been spending a lot of time pondering what lies ahead as of late.
Several things are coming up that I'm pretty excited about. First of which is a completely updated website. I just finished it a few minutes ago and I'm pretty happy with the way it looks.
No major layout changes, but I did do away with two galleries and replaced them with brand new ones. I also updated a lot of the corporate images to reflect more recent work I have done. I'm still waiting on a few images to come in for the final updates. Hopefully soon.

The second thing is the "photo of the month" mailer.
It is a marketing campaign I'm launching the first week of November (hopefully).
Every month I will send out a watermarked 4x6 print of one of my images to a limited mailing list.
This will hopefully get my name out there more, and keep it under people's noses (assuming they don't just toss the photo, which I'm sure most will).
In addition to the freebie photo will be an order form should anyone want a larger, non-watermarked version of the photo.

So those are the major things brewing.

The deadline for the North American Motoring 2009 Calendar contest is drawing near and I'm crossing my fingers that I'll get a nomination for one of the pages of the calendar. Would be pretty cool.

Stay tuned for more on the craziness that is my life.
And as always - thanks for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter