Saturday, September 27, 2008

Wheels in Motion

Just wanted to post a quick shot from yesterday and let you know that I made a small update to the website. The update won't matter unless you are a client though.
(you really should be - you know you want to be)
I added access to my new ftp so that clients can download their images directly from the internet anywhere in the world they have access to a computer. I'm actually quite surprised at how much bandwidth and storage space I got with my domain. I don't think I'll be maxing that out anytime soon, although it would be awesome if I did!

Here's the image I thought I'd share:




Camera was stuck on the side of the vehicle and shot with a Neutral Density filter.
Exposure was at 1/4 sec at F/22, ISO 100.

More to come - as usual!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter