Tuesday, October 28, 2008

High Speed

This is how my life has felt for the last few days. Things are just flying.
From one thing on to the next with what seems like no time in between.
My sister just left after a 4 1/2 day visit, which was lots of fun. Shockingly I didn't take a single photograph of her! Oh well, there will be plenty of other opportunities.

The very next day found me up in Denton helping out on a shoot for an art student from UNT. His assignment was to come up with a series of ads for "Zeke's" bbq sauce. I must say he did an outstanding job of putting the whole thing together. He organized about 4 or 5 different sets of props, all the food, the bbq sauce, and the location. I am really looking forward to seeing the final product.

This afternoon I am scheduled to do headshots, and towards the beginning of November I am kicking off a personal project that is stemming out of the NICU reunion job I worked for Arlington Memorial Hospital. Stay tuned for more of that!

On to other things...

Here is an image I took a few weeks ago as part of a project to be submitted for a photo contest.
Of all the entries, 12 will be selected for a calendar.



The image was taken with a Mini Convertible, downtown in Dallas, Texas.
If you have never seen a big city with tall buildings from the inside of a convertible I highly recommend it.

~~/~~


Can anybody fly this thing?
Before my head explodes
Or my head starts to ring

We've been living life inside a bubble
We've been living life inside a bubble

Confidence in you
Is confidence in me
Is confidence in high speed

Can anybody stop this thing?
Before my head explodes
Or my head starts to ring

We've been living life inside a bubble
We've been living life inside a bubble

Confidence in you
Is confidence in me
Is confidence in high speed

In high speed
High speed

High speed you on
High speed you on
High speed you on
High speed you on

- Coldplay

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

awesome picture!! did you decide for sure which one(s) you're going to submit?

October 31, 2008 at 8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter