Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Updates

Hello everyone.

I trust you are all having a great week so far now that Monday is over.
It is pouring rain here in the big D and that makes me want to stay in bed and watch a movie. But I won't since that would be a big waste of a day. Instead I have made some minor updates to the Radiant Squares website. I've been toying with some ideas for new galleries or new layouts but nothing too major yet has happened. Of course I will keep everyone up to date as things do change. I'm just one of those people who can't leave well-enough alone and I always feel like there is something I need to be changing or upgrading.

I would like to throw an invitation out there to any other photographers reading this.
Some local photographers and I are organizing a little meetup (probably towards the beginning of November) and would love to have people join us. You can check out the discussion for it on Flickr. Should be a fun time!

Well I'm off once again. I have some images that I haven't edited so I am going to go do that. Maybe I'll post a tutorial later on. Hope you all have a great day. Stay dry!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter