Sunday, March 28, 2010

Dekat Wedding

I had the honor to shoot my friend Daniel's wedding last night.
Daniel was one of the first people to tell me that I should take my hobby to a professional level. I thanked him for letting me be at his wedding last night and he said that he had me in mind from day one, even before he was ever in a relationship.
That's pretty strong confidence! I'm so lucky to have people like him who have faith in me - even on days when I'm not so sure I have faith in myself.

I shot the wedding and then the family photos, and as I finished up with the bride and groom, we turned around to realize that we were the only ones left at the church! So I was also the limo service to get them to the reception! How many times has THAT ever happened to a photographer??!!! lol I'm guessing not too many.

The reception was a total blast with both sides of the family getting out and enjoying the dance floor and each others' company.

Here are a couple of the images that I picked out from the bunch to show:












The above shot is one of those one-in-a-million shots. I was shooting at 1/30th of a second and happened to catch someone else's flash going off at the same time as mine. This has only happened to me twice in my lifetime, but both times I've gotten an amazing photo out of it. This photo just would not have been the same without that extra light. Thanks for the help, whoever you were!





I'm sure I'll put some more up soon, but for now that's all you get!!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike McLean said...

Ray,

Another amazing job, These images are over the top good!

March 29, 2010 at 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter