Thursday, February 4, 2010

21st Century Advertising Agencies

I am trying to pick up new clients and at the top of my list of people to get in touch with in this quest are advertising/marketing agencies in the DFW area. Seems logical.

I got a list of companies, then got phone numbers for all of them. Then I thought, I will look them up on twitter and follow whoever I can, so that they will have heard of the name "Radiant Squares" before I call them.

Would you believe that out of the 12 companies on my initial list, only TWO are on twitter?! I thought a marketing company would want to be cutting edge and be all about the social media wave in marketing. I was quite shocked by this discovery.

As a side note - if you are on twitter, follow me: @RadiantSquares

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter