Friday, February 19, 2010

Newsletter

I send out a newsletter every month, with some photos, and updates on what has been going on in the world of Radiant Squares.
If you are not signed up for it but would like to be, please go to www.radiantsquares.com and fill out the box that says "join my mailing list".

If you would like to read February's newsletter, please click here

That way you will be able to get news updates as well as any special offers or promos that I have going on.

Also, if you're a reader of this blog but you aren't a fan of the Radiant Squares Facebook page, I'd love to have you join the group!

I'll leave you with a photo or two that I shot yesterday while wandering around on an assignment for a new employer/client of mine.








That's it for now!
I hope everyone is having a great week!!!

Ray

Dallas Commercial Photographer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter