Thursday, December 3, 2009

Personal Project

I have a lot of catching up to do as far as blogs. I apologize I don't always make the time to write about what is going on and what I have been shooting. I am working on rectifying that.

I started somewhat of a personal project a little over a year ago.
The plan was to photograph NICU survivors and get their stories.

So far I have done 3 different subjects.
I'd like to show you one of my newer subjects.


Meet Collin. He was 18 months old when I shot this photograph.
Unfortunately I didn't get a lot of information written down about him but you an see his feet and legs stand out as being part of the issue.

I will email his mother again and see if I can get more info.

I drove out to his house and set up a quick and easy 'studio' setup with a black background taped to the wall and a small chimera softbox as the main light.

Collin seemed to be in a rather bad mood that day and didn't stop grimacing or crying until about an hour and forty minutes into my visit.

I was still able to get some good photos though, which was good.

I'll be posting more soon hopefully!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter