Saturday, November 7, 2009

Big Week for Radiant Squares!

This past week has been a big big week for Radiant Squares!

Over the past 2 months I have been working with a company that has been redesigning my website. It has taken forever and there was a lot of work and effort that went into it, but finally it went live this past Wednesday morning.
I have had a lot of good feedback and have actually already had my first quote request through the site today!

Also this week, I was finally able to upgrade my camera body!
The camera I have been using was never intended to serve me as a professional. I bought it when I was just a hobbyist and needed something more than the cheapest Canon dSLR. 3 years and 50,000+ frames later, I have put the old camera on the reserve slot and just yesterday got its replacement in the mail.

I'm very excited to see where these two big changes are going to take me!

Here is a quick shot I did tonight of the new body. Not saying what it is yet but maybe you'll be able to guess by the "hints" I'll be posting.




Thanks for reading and don't forget to check out the all new Radiant Squares Website!!

R.

1 Comments:

Blogger MarkV said...

7D

November 8, 2009 at 3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter