Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Intermission

I have taken a little break between posts of "The Chemistry of a Photoshoot" but don't worry it will be back soon!

One of the reasons for the break was because I have been pretty busy over the past few days.
I threw together a shoot with a male model I met on a modeling website. Considering the time I spent prepping for my last few shoots, and the short notice of this one, I was rather pleased with the outcome.

We started with a few concept shots that I had seen on several different websites. These are great if you don't have a theme or need a starting point for your shoot. I sent Alan my ideas and he responded with what he liked and what he needed for his portfolio. From there we set a day and time and it all came together.

Here are a few of the images I've had a chance to edit:









Alan is probably one of the best models I have ever worked with. As soon as I said "action" he jumped right in and started giving me killer poses and facial expressions. That definitely made the shoot a lot easier!

I'll put more up soon!
Hope you all had a great weekend.
R>

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike McLean said...

GREAT Image!

January 27, 2009 at 11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter