Sunday, October 24, 2010

Some cool photos

Good evening everyone.
I thought I would make good on my promise to write more on my blog. Tonight I am coming to you live from our nation's capital. That's right, I'm in Washington D.C.. It is pretty awesome being here and seeing all this history. I've never really considered myself to be that much of a history junkie, but this stuff is really interesting. There is more to do than I even have time to think about, and unfortunately we are here for a convention so there isn't much time left to see the sights or shoot photos.

Tonight we went on an open top bus tour - one of those lovely touristy things. It drove us all around the capital. Most of it was after dark though as we didn't get done setting up for the next few days until almost 5:30.

Here are two shots I took tonight that I like.





That's it from me for now, I have been up since 4am CST! Busy day traveling!
I'm here till Wednesday though, so hopefully I'll be able to get some more photos soon!

Take care!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter