Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ferrari Launch Party

I am back after a little break from blogging. Sorry for my absence.

I was invited to attend the launch of the Ferrari California this evening at the Plano Ferrari Dealership.
Of course I gladly accepted, knowing there would be lots of amazing vehicles to photograph!
There were at least 25 Ferraris, about 5 or 6 Lamborghinis, a few maseratis and Aston Martins, and an ultra-rare Alpha Romeo 8C!
I ended up missing the unveiling because I was too busy photographing an old right-side drive Rolls Royce that was parked outside. hehe
I found that when the sun gets low enough you can get some amazing car photographs as you don't have to worry about hot spots.

Here is by far my favorite image of the night, of a Ferrari F430:



A close second to this photo was this shot of an Audi R8:



Just thought I would share these. I haven't shot a car in a long long time and I forgot how many fun angles and cool detail shots can be had with a sporty and clean vehicle!
More to come soon hopefully!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter